This website is operated by Emitac Healthcare Solutions (“we”, “us” or “our”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Unless otherwise
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the KSA.
Service is the [https://store.etqanhealthcare.com] website operated by Emitac Healthcare Solutions
- Personal Data
This is information that you provide to us that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address, billing information, or other data that can be reasonably linked to such information.
- Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the site again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information.
The Type of Information We Collect
- Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information you provide in relation to EHS services, such as:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our services.
- Usage Information:
We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of EHS service, including information about your interaction with content and services available. We also use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses our services.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Emitac Healthcare Solutions uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services
We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve EHS Services
We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of our services.
- Recommendations and personalization
We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences and personalize your experience with EHS.
- Communicate with you
We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to your orders or submitted inquiries if needed.
We use your personal information to contact you for new offers and products that might interest you, only if you’ve given us permission or have subscribed to our newsletter. You can opt out of advertisement by unsubscribing to our newsletter and email listing.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks
We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers.
- Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used, fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages or other services we require.
These third parties may have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Purchases and Payments
All use and purchases made on this website are governed by these Terms and Conditions at any time. If you use or order goods after we have published any changes you will be bound by those changes. Accordingly, you should check prior to each use or order to ensure that you understand the precise terms and conditions applicable to your site visit or purchase.
- We are a retailer: we only sell goods, we don’t claim to produce them.
- We will confirm the acceptance of your order via an automated email or through your account dashboard.
- All stock and prices are subject to availability. EHS retains the right to mark any product as out of stock or completely remove it from listings.
- All of our prices are in AED and include VAT.
- We provide a flat shipping rate.
- Payment may be made by debit, credit card or PayFort.
- The debit and credit cards accepted by us are those listed on the website on the date on which your order is placed.
- All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
All payment methods are secured and protected accordingly to guarantee the privacy of your payment information and credit card numbers. However, [https://store.etqanhealthcare.com] cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
Vouchers and coupons can be used to get discounts on products and their distribution is at the sole discretion of EHS.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted
Etqan Healthcare Solutions
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
EHS delivers its orders mainly inside the UAE, but we deliver to KSA as well using third-party fulfilment services.
Each order you make may include a charge for delivery. If your delivery is subject to a delivery charge, it will be shown to you as a separate charge on the delivery confirmation page before you confirm your order. Any delivery charge added to your order will be dependent upon the value of your order.
To avoid any delay or error in your delivery please provide your detailed address.
https://store.etqanhealthcare.com/ will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of the United Arab Emirates
Orders made on “Same Day Delivery” basis must be placed before 1 PM.
Orders made on “Next Day Delivery” basis must be placed before 4 PM.
Orders outside the KSA:
Shipping rates for orders outside the UAE will be mentioned on the checkout page depending on the country and location
Due to the ongoing outbreak of covid-19 orders and shipping may be subjected to delay due to government restrictions.
We’re committed to shipping your orders as fast as we can but there may be delays due to coronavirus-related measures put in place in our warehouse and in our third-party warehouses to keep you and our staff safe.
EHS will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE. Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Products shipped from [https://store.etqanhealthcare.com], can be returned within 10 days of receipt of shipment.
You can return any products you have bought from us, no questions asked as long as
- The product(s) is/are unopened, unused and in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals, packaging and any cellophane intact and unopened. Otherwise, EHS holds the right to refuse your return order.
- Please note that due to hygiene reasons, some products are nonrefundable.
- First of all, please notify us using our email or phone number and return the box in its original packaging.
- Shipping & Handling fees are non-refundable.
- Once you’ve made your call or email, our customer service team will guide you through the return process.
When can I return an Item?
- We only accept returns in the event of a defective item through either a manufacturer defect or storage/shipping damage.
- We reject returns as the devices are for personal use and we cannot risk any hygienic matters of a used/tested device being returned to us.
In the rare event of a customer receiving an item which is damaged/defective or incorrect (which was not advertised as damaged, unpackaged or no lid) simply contact us within 24 hours and we will either refund, re-ship, or apply a credit for future purchases.
Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depending on the issuing bank of the credit card.
Refunds can also be issued as credit within the website for future purchases.
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Refund Process for Returned Items
EHS is committed to its customers and their satisfaction. In order to issue a refund for a returned item, we follow the following process:
- First, we notify our client that their returned item(s) has arrived at our warehouses.
- Second, we inspect the returned item(s) for any damage or tampering. (eg: ripped wrapper, torn box, etc)
- Third, once the item(s) are verified and approved for return, we will start the process of issuing a refund.
If you wish to cancel your order please notify EHS by email or phone at or via our contact form within 1 hour of making your order to ensure it’ll be cancelled.
Please include the following details:
- Your Name
- Your Order Number
- Reason for cancellation
- Payment Method
- Orders may only be cancelled if they haven’t left our warehouse.
- You may not cancel orders that are en route to you or have been sent to the shipping facility.
- Upon receiving your cancellation request we will issue a refund. Please allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
- Repeated cancellation of orders may result in the suspension of your account or termination of service based on the sole discretion of EHS.
- Customers are fully responsible for improperly submitted cancellations.
- Once an order has been shipped, the terms of our Returns policy will take effect.